Donations to the MHMR Foundation can be meaningful, long-lasting gifts in memory or in honor of a loved one, or carefully planned gifts. Each gift is a significant investment in the health and well-being of the people in our community.
The MHMR Foundation is a nonprofit 501(c)3 and all donations are tax-deductible.
The season of giving is here! As you’re deciding what causes and organizations you would like to support we hope you
continue to help our mission to help change lives.
Consider making a donation that will make a local impact. Every gift matters and
every dollar raised stays right here in North Texas. Your donations help babies and children with delays and disabilities, veterans living in homelessness, adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities, and teens and adults in need of mental health support.
This year, our business partner Netsmart is matching all Season of Giving donations up to a total of $2,500.
There are three ways to be a part of our Season of Giving and double your donation to the MHMR Foundation.
The MHMR Foundation raises funds and fosters community support for the people and programs of MHMR. More than 97% of your tax-deductible donations will be used to enhance programs and services for more than 60,000 people supported by MHMR each year, including Disability Services, Early Childhood Services, and Behavioral Health including Substance Use services.
- Provide community outings, vocational training, job opportunities and enrichment for people with intellectual disabilities,
- Offer transitional living for homeless veterans,
- Help stabilize the lives of children, adolescents, and adults learning to overcome mental illness,
- Provide addiction treatment to individuals on the road to recovery, and
- Help babies, birth through 3, with developmental delays.
- Become a Life Changer
- Online Giving
- Mail Your Gift
- Gifts in Tribute:
- MHMR Foundation Legacy Society
- Retirement Plans
- Wills and Bequests
- Insurance Gifts
Board of Directors
Dr. Heather Hughes, Chair
Dr. Adam Baggs, Vice Chair
Amanda Schulte Tacke, Treasurer
Rachel Jones, Secretary
Cynthia Hicks Brown
P. Andrew Robinson
Sophie Tel Diaz