Donations to the MHMR Foundation can be meaningful, long-lasting gifts in memory or in honor of a loved one, or carefully planned gifts. Each gift is a significant investment in the health and well-being of the people in our community.
The MHMR Foundation is a nonprofit 501(c)3 and all donations are tax-deductible.
The MHMR Foundation raises funds and fosters community support for the people and programs of MHMR. More than 97% of your tax-deductible donations will be used to enhance programs and services for more than 60,000 people supported by MHMR each year, including Disability Services, Early Childhood Services, and Behavioral Health including Substance Use services.
- Provide community outings, vocational training, job opportunities and enrichment for people with intellectual disabilities,
- Offer transitional living for homeless veterans,
- Help stabilize the lives of children, adolescents, and adults learning to overcome mental illness,
- Provide addiction treatment to individuals on the road to recovery, and
- Help babies, birth through 3, with developmental delays.
- Become a Life Changer
- Online Giving
- Mail Your Gift
- Gifts in Tribute:
- MHMR Foundation Legacy Society
- Retirement Plans
- Wills and Bequests
- Insurance Gifts
Board of Directors
P. Andrew Robinson, Chair
Heather Hughes, Vice Chair
Adam Baggs, Treasurer
Amanda Schulte Tacke, Secretary
Cynthia Hicks Brown
Sophie Tel Diaz
Dustin Van Orne