We are interested in working with the community. There are many ways you can do business with us:
So you want to supply MHMR with goods and services?
MHMR contracts with businesses in the community to provide goods and services to run our agency efficiently to serve those most in need.
Do you want to become a MHMR provider?
Contracts for community-based services for the people we serve are generally acquired through a request for proposal (RFP) or Open Enrollment process.
Are you a current MHMR provider?
Learn more about provider relations.
Do you want MHMR to be part of your provider network?
MHMR wants to be part of your provider network.
MHMR contracts with providers to better serve the community.
Contracts for community-based services are generally acquired through a RFP or Open Enrollment process. Qualified providers are encouraged to submit applications in one or more of the following open enrollment categories for which they are qualified.
Note: All contractors must follow all federal, state and local regulations.
Current Contracting Opportunities
Mental Health Services
Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
Open Enrollment Application
Other provider services
If you are interested in providing other services for MHMR, contact us.
We value the relationship we have with our providers. The resources below will link to manuals, forms and other vital information.
Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
Family Contract Forms
- Table of Contents
- Table of Contents – Spanish
- Training Packet
- Training Packet – Spanish
- Contract – Spanish
- Compliance Plan Acknowledge Form
- Compliance Plan Acknowledge Form – Spanish
- Consent To Background Investigation
- Consent To Background Investigation – Spanish
Early Childhood Intervention
- Check out our Open Bids
- Suppliers who wish to do business with MHMR may email us to be added to our vendor database. Complete the Vendor Business Information Packet and submit to the MHMR Purchasing Department via email at MHMR.email@example.com or fax it to 817-810-3100.
- MHMR is an active supporter of minority business development and is committed to increasing its purchases from minority and women-owned businesses.
- The State of Texas actively promotes the use of Historically Underutilized Business (HUB) vendors for all governmental entities and agencies. The State Comptroller’s Office has more information about the HUB Program Link. HUB Certification is free and offers more opportunities to work with government agencies.
- MHMR assumes no liability for payments or obligations except those incurred in accordance with current MHMR purchasing procedures.
- Add MHMR to your provider network
- Click here to see our development plan
Bids and Requests for Proposals
Current Bids and Request for Proposals issued by MHMR are available from Public Purchase at:
MHMR uses Public Purchase to electronically distribute and receive bids and proposal. There will be NO COST to the supplier for using this internet provider for MHMR solicitations. To register as a supplier, go the website link above. MHMR prefers electronic responses to all request when possible. Information on current Bids and Request for Proposals can be accessed through Public Purchase.
Bid packets may also be picked up at the MHMR Purchasing Office located at 3840 Hulen St., Suite 207, Fort Worth, Texas 76107, or as indicated in the bid specifications. Information on current Bids and Request for Proposal can also be obtained by calling (817)-569-4326 or emailing MHMR.Purchasing@MHMRTC.org
IT IS THE SUPPLIER’S RESPONSIBILITY TO CHECK FOR ANY ADDENDUMS THAT MIGHT HAVE BEEN ISSUED.
Conflict of Interest
Conflict of Interest Questionnaire for vendor doing business with local governmental entity.
Form CIQ (for a vendor or other person doing business with a local government entity)
Submit the completed Form CIQ to Provider.Relations@mhmrtc.org
The officers listed below constitute the “local government officers” list required by Sec. 176.007 of the Texas Local Government Code:
Board of Trustees
Lyn Willis – Board Chair
Carolyn Sims – Vice Chair
Bob Brown – Secretary
Lea Ann Capel
Susan Garnett – Chief Executive Officer
Lucas Wilson – Chief Financial Officer
Ramey Heddins- Chief of Behavioral Health Services
Laura Kender – Chief of Child and Family Services
Linda Kurland – Chief of Disability Services
Grace White – Chief Quality Officer
Dr. Carol Nati – Chief Medical Officer
Catherine Carlton – Chief of Staff
Thomas Bledsoe – Chief Human Resource Officer
Diana Awde – Chief Information Officer
Jamie Love-Brockway – Director of Purchasing
Kevin McClean – Sr. Director of Contract Administration
Aleed Rivera – General Counsel