MHMR provides training and staff development to its employees. Our training center is located at 3800 Hulen Street. Suites 230 and 250A, Fort Worth Texas, 76107
Training also is offered to the general public and online community in a classroom, on site and online.
- Mental Health First Aid (MHFA)
- MHMR Safe Schools Youth Mental Health First-Aid Registration
- First Aid, AED, CPR Adult/Child (American Heart Association)
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Instructor Certification
- Applied Suicidal Intervention Skills Training (ASIST)
- Client Rights
- Physical, Verbal and Containment Intervention
Satori Alternative to Managing Aggression (SAMA)
- Suicide Intervention Skills Training (ASIST)
- Standard TAC rule trainings, and online courses for Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- Abuse/ Neglect
- Client Rights
- Certificates for insurance compa
Mental Health First Aid
Mental Health First Aid Responder Training and Certification is available to the community.
You are more likely to encounter a person in an emotional or mental crisis than someone having a heart attack. Mental disorders are more common than heart disease and cancer combined.
An estimated 1 in 4 Americans have a diagnosable mental illness. Mental health crises occur frequently in your workplace, church, family, school, and community.
Mental illness accounts for 15% of the total economic burden of all disease in the United States untreated.
You will learn…
The prevalence of mental illnesses in the U.S. and their emotional and economic cost. The potential warning signs and risk factors for depression, anxiety disorders, trauma, psychotic disorders, eating disorders, and substance use disorders.
A 5-step action plan to help an individual in crisis connect to professional care.
Resources available to help someone with a mental health issue.
Mental Health First Aid is an 8-hour course that prepares members of the public to provide Mental Health First Aid to those in need.
Be a lifeline.
Call to reserve your spot today.
Print a copy of our Mental Health First Aid brochure.
We have trained:
- Doctors and nurses
- Social workers
- Chemical dependant workers
- Professional counselors
- Marriage and family therapists
- Direct care workers
- Addiction workers
- Early Childhood Intervention workers
- Medical professionals
- Child care workers
- Group home workers
- Mental health workers
- Individuals working with people with intellectual and developmental delays
- Support and clerical workers
- Hospital workers
- Individuals in the community
To learn more and register: