MHMR offers case management services for people receiving Community Living Assistance and Support Services (CLASS) in Tarrant and 23 surrounding counties.
CLASS provides home and community-based services to people with an intellectual disability or related condition that originated before age 22.
MHMR case managers are experienced and trained to help you with an individualized CLASS service plan that may include:
- Adaptive aids and medical supplies
- Auditory enhancement training
- Behavioral support
- Support Family Services for individuals under age 18
- Dental care
- Nutritional services
- Assistance or training the individual to maintain or acquire skills of self-help, socialization and daily living skills, or assisting the individual with ADLS
- Minor home modifications
- Respite care
- Pre-vocational habilitation (Day activities)
- Specialized therapies such as aqua, massage and recreational therapy, as well as occupational, physical and speech therapy