The MHMR Foundation raises funds and fosters community support for the people and programs of MHMR.
97% of your tax-deductible donations will be
used to enhance programs and services for more than 60,000 people supported by
MHMR each year, including Disability Services, Early Childhood Services, and
Behavioral Health including Substance Use services.
- provide community outings, vocational training, job opportunities and enrichment for people with intellectual disabilities,
- offer transitional living for homeless veterans,
- help stabilize the lives of children, adolescents, and adults learning to overcome mental illness,
- provide addiction treatment to individuals on the road to recovery, and
- help babies, birth through 3, with developmental delays.