NO COST Counseling Services
- Individual counseling
- Group counseling
- Family counseling
- Led by mental health professionals, who are veterans or family member of a veteran
- Male or female counselor available
- Be seen within one week
To be eligible for Operation Open Door:
Live in Tarrant County
Must be either a veteran or a dependent family member of a veteran to include:
Veteran status will be confirmed through DD-214 paperwork or other documentation
- No referral from the VA required.
- No insurance required.
- All services confidential
- Choose which location works best
- Call 817-335-5405 to start the intake process
- You pick the location
- Pick the time for your first appointment
- Start your FREE counseling within one week of calling
This program is supported by a grant from the Texas Veterans Commission Fund for Veterans’ Assistance. The Fund for Veterans’ Assistance provides grants to organizations serving veterans and their families.