MHMR Visions is the foundation for MHMR.
To raise funds and foster community support for those among us with serious mental health challenges and intellectual disabilities.
99.88% of your tax-deductible donations will be used to enhance the mental health and intellectual development of people receiving services from MHMR of Tarrant County.
- provide community outings, vocational training, job opportunities and enrichment for people with intellectual disabilities,
- offer transitional living for homeless veterans,
- help stabilize the lives of children, adolescents, and adults learning to overcome mental illness,
- provide addiction treatment to individuals on the road to recovery, and
- help babies, birth through 3, with developmental delays.
Donations to Visions can be meaningful, long-lasting gifts in memory or in honor of a loved one, or carefully planned gifts. Each gift is a significant investment in the health and well-being of the people in our community.
MHMR Visions is a nonprofit 501(c)3 and all donations are tax-deductible.