MHMR Visions is the foundation for MHMR.
To raise funds and foster community support for those among us with serious mental health challenges and intellectual disabilities.
99.88% of your tax-deductible donations will be used to enhance the mental health and intellectual development of people receiving services from MHMR of Tarrant County.
- provide community outings, vocational training, job opportunities and enrichment for people with intellectual disabilities,
- offer transitional living for homeless veterans,
- help stabilize the lives of children, adolescents, and adults learning to overcome mental illness,
- provide addiction treatment to individuals on the road to recovery, and
- help babies, birth through 3, with developmental delays.
New MHMR Visions Executive Director
Rand Bridget Otten
Executive Director of MHMR Visions
Rand Bridget Otten, the new Executive Director of MHMR Visions.
Rand is an award-winning fundraiser who has worked in human service for the past 15 years. Formerly the Director of Development for The Arc of Putnam County, New York, Rand moved to Weatherford in October 2017.
Rand is also an award-winning journalist who worked for The Poughkeepsie Journal with articles that appeared nationally through the Gannett family of newspapers. A graduate of Ithaca College with a degree in English and journalism, Rand also holds an MA in Communications and Leadership from Marist College.
In her spare time, Rand enjoys spending time with her seven year old daughter, photography, cooking, and working on her family’s new venture, a small community supported agriculture (CSA) farm.
Donations to Visions can be meaningful, long-lasting gifts in memory or in honor of a loved one, or carefully planned gifts. Each gift is a significant investment in the health and well-being of the people in our community.
MHMR Visions is a nonprofit 501(c)3 and all donations are tax-deductible.